Google+

Friday, November 2, 2012

Studio happenings and a Sneak Preview

Lots of things going on here in the studio. I'm trying to wrap up several projects before the end of the year. Well... I'm hoping. I have to admit, it is not easy when you have two babies calling for attention, and three older ones going through their teenage years. But like my Mother lovingly says... "that's what you wanted, Diana!
She is right. Having a big happy family is what I want most, and at times, especially stressful times, I have to remind myself that regardless of my carrier dreams, I am a mom first, and I need to make sure they grow up happy. So, most of the time my nice planned out schedule for the day is not working out. That means for me to get anything done, I  have to do most of my Artwork early in the morning, at nap-time, and late evening when kids are in bed. I'm sure you know the feeling, all you amazing moms out there. 

Ahem... I'm not here to complain today:) Here is the wrap-up and a little sneak preview teaser :)


Just finished this piece for a client. "Bless our Child" is a soft pink and cream sponged canvas. The outer sides are painted in light green for contrast. I painted the same light green and pink Rosary around the oval and adorned the cross with pink swarovski crystals. The canvas is then lightly glossed and dusted lightly with shimmer powder for that extra touch for a sweet little girl. A special little plaque held by a little angel reads "May you always be happy!"
The Canvas measures 16"W x 16" H. No framing necessary.

                                                                       **********

I have a little secret I have been working on the past 18 months. It involves my art, and it is very dear to my heart. I'm putting together the finishing touches. This is all I'm going to reveal at this time, but it would allow me and my little business to spread the wings a bit further.

www.laliluusa.com
But, for right now its safe to say.  Here is a little sneak preview of newest Artwork I'll be releasing next week.

********

I would love to here from you moms,  if you are going through the same, and how you are handling successfully family and carrier?

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

xoxo, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment