Google+

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Tristan !

My little sweetheart turned 3 years old 
... My always cheerful, funny, and very very sweet little boy. I'm very blessed to be able to work from home, so I can enjoy every minute of my little darlings. It has been fun watching you grow Tristan!! I love it when you are with me in my studio every day, even when you mess it up completely:)

So, here we are on a short vacation at the Bellagio, in Las Vegas
I hope you made a big wish... 

                     Happy with your "Caillou" that your big sister "Nana"gave you 
...waiting for the Mono Rail to take a quick drive to the City Center

                                                              Having fun at the pool....

    Picking desert at the Jean Phillipe Patisserie. Tristan picked the chocolate cake pop -yum-

                              How cute are these Chocolate witches...
Appropriate for the upcoming Halloween. Will post tomorrow some photos of the beautiful Fall decoration at the Bellagio.

xo, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment