Google+

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Winter!

Snow day (Nicolaj, Nastassja & Desiree having fun in the snow)

Whew, my first blog entry! As I'm setting out to continue my new years resolution plan, of setting a few things in motion, physically, mentally, and financially, you know the usual... setting up a proper diet and exercise plan in January, ... that has just moved into February's agenda.
Creating more paintings. I'm itching to paint, and have too many i
deas that need to be put on canvas, and know that spring is approaching quickly, I am also working on a view more clothing designs that I want to introduce to you in the near future.
Now that the holidays are over, and the Kids are back in school, I can actually uninterrupted slip into my slippers, take my morning coffee, go into my studio and do what I'm doing best.
As I'm writing to you, I'm looking outside the window, and it's snowing like crazy. It is starting to look like the perfect picture to paint, - like "Winter wonderland".


Mentally: my resolution,- take up a view subjects of interest, -stay focused on one of the time (my hardest task), and stay sane with my kids. Financially: my resolution, - stay away from the stock market this year.
What is your resolution?
So long, until next time!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your website. Your paintings are absolute beautiful, and I love the baby outfits!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your baby products, they are beautiful and very "unique"!!!
    Cute Kids!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Artwork! Keep up the good work!!

    Susan, NY

    ReplyDelete